Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm back!

Hey,

I m back to blogging. I shall try to be very regular from now on. I understand the power of blogging and the effects it has on me. It takes a lot to type in few words that express myself!

I shall bring to you some interesting comments, polls, links around the world, about my daughter - Manasvini, about my work, about my passion, about my research work @ XLRI, Movies I see and much more.

In this era of information overload, why should one read my blog? I shall always try to bring in interesting stuff that will add value and profound meaning to those who read this (tall claim uh!)

As of now, I am suffering from a severe 'Time 'mis'Management'. I named my Blog as 'Carpe Diem' is for this purpose. I shall 'Seize the day'!!!

I have started a poll (Pls Look at the right side of your screen) on who/what influences our 'Career Choices'. Kindly vote and we shall get an idea on what moves majority of the people.

Off late I am working on the following areas of interest:
1. Second Life - How it can be used for 'Learnign & Development'?
2. Voice blogging - is this interesting and easy to use?
3. How do professional networks (Like linkedin) 'work'
4. How does a 'Web Radio' work?

If any of you have any comments to post on any of the above topics, you are welcome.

No comments: